Paradise Beach Rentals COVID-19 Cleaning Guidelines
At Paradise Beach Rentals we understand your concern about COVID-19 and are taking additional precautions. Our guests’ comfort and safety is our TOP Priority. All of our properties are cleaned, sanitized and disinfected after each guest departs. Our staff is diligent in providing a sterilized environment for each family.
Disinfecting and Cleaning
- All Housekeepers follow a COVID-19 CDC cleaning guide checklist to ensure proper sanitation and disinfection procedures are met.
- All Housekeepers and Inspectors are to wear a mask and gloves while in the properties.
- All linens are removed from the property and put in linen bags. All linens are professionally laundered at a commercial facility ensuring all CDC guidelines for laundering are met, AND hotel standards are met as well (water temperatures must be at least 180 degrees).
- All linens are replaced after every guest, INCLUDING duvet covers.
- All bathroom surfaces, (including all faucets and toilet handles) and floors are disinfected. Fresh towels from our commercial laundry are placed in the bathrooms.
- Kitchen counters, appliances, sink and faucets are cleaned with disinfectant.
- Solid surface items in the living room, bedroom room, hallways and family rooms, including TV and all remotes, are wiped down with disinfectant.
- All high touch items including door knobs, light switches and fan pulls are disinfected.
- All soft surfaces including couches, chair cushions and throw pillows are sanitized.
- Fresh kitchen towels, an individually wrapped sponge and other (individually wrapped) amenities are put in the property.
- All floors are swept and mopped with disinfectant.
- All keys, key pads, door locks, lockboxes (if applicable) will be wiped down with disinfectant.
Ever since Paradise Beach Rentals launched, we have consistently received raving reviews about how clean our properties are! Together, with our team of Housekeeping professionals, we have NEW cleaning protocols in place to ensure your health and safety. Prior to COVID-19, every vacation rental was inspected before our guests’ arrival, to ensure the cleaning met our standards…this will continue with our inspectors following a new cleaning checklist in order to meet the strict cleaning guidelines due to the virus. You can read the list here: Paradise Beach Rentals COVID-19 Cleaning Guidelines.
We want you to know we are doing our best to stay informed and on top of the best practices to keep you and our staff safe, under these very concerning and unprecedented circumstances.